Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Love and licorice

I wrote an entire entry this morning ... in my head, while showering. Unfortunately, my brain has lately been more of a sieve than a steel trap. And that's too bad, because it was a really good train of thought. At least, I think it might have been. I can't remember.

Anyway, I just ordered 6 boxes of licorice-flavored tea online. (Amazon Mom has pretty sweet deals.) I despise licorice. Especially black licorice, which is pretty much what this stuff tastes like. I've always hated grabbing what I thought was a grape jelly bean (my favorite!) only to discover mid-chew that it was licorice. I used to spit them out. OK, I still do.

But I sure do love my baby girl. And this stuff really does increase my milk supply.

Now, if only someone could invent Mother's Brain Tea. Preferably in a fruity flavor, but it probably wouldn't matter. I'd drink it if it was good for Miss M.

No comments:

Post a Comment