Monday, August 23, 2010

Milestones

Don't want to jinx myself, but maybe that second wind is finally setting in. Took advantage of feeling good and got a lot done this weekend, including a shower, a wedding and two softball games (in the stands). Even managed to check a few items off my "baby to-do" list.

1) Car seat: Installed (much easier than we expected, actually)
2) Nursery: Cleared out and vacuumed, even the closet!
3) Baby clothes: Hanging by size in the closet
4) Remaining "must have" registry items: On order. Thank goodness for Target.com and a mother-in-law willing to stop by Babies R Us for me.
5) Hospital bag: Started. At least I have a list for what else needs to go in there.

We finished our final class (breastfeeding) last week. Now that I know how to get the baby out, and how to feed her when she arrives, I'm just ready for her to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment